1. Wash and trim a head of cauliflower into large florets (keep some stem). Steam cauliflower until soft.
2. Meanwhile, slice 2 leeks and sauté in fat of choice.
3. Once soft and shiny, add a few heads of crushed garlic and cook a few more minutes.
4. Add all veggies to a pot and add the following:
2-3 cups of broth
1-2 tbl butter
1/4-1/2 cup cream or milk of choice
For spicy add either: red pepper flakes, hot sauce or cayenne pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste and any
other herbs you like
5. Simmer on low for 5-10 minutes. Then blend with immersion blender or regular blender until smooth and
6. Add more liquid or spices to taste.
7. Serve hot with a topping of bacon, parmesan cheese or parsley.