1. Steam 1-2 heads cauliflower OR Boil 4 potatoes quartered until soft when poked with a fork.
2. Mash together with a spoonful of whole plain yogurt, Tbl butter, 1/4 cup broth and a dash of milk. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste.
3. Start to brown 1 pound ground beef (or lamb or chicken)
4. Add 1 sliced leek, 1 diced carrot, 1 cup peas to meat before meat is done so they cook together.
5. Once meat and veggies are cooked through, season with salt, pepper, cumin and any other spices you wish.
6. Scoop your mash and top it with your meat and veggies! I served mine with a buttermilk biscuit